Where to go to get help

Ask Izzy

Ask Izzy is a website that connects people in need with housing, a meal, money help, family violence support, counselling and much more.

Visit Ask Izzy here: https://askizzy.org.au/

1800 Respect

1800RESPECT (1800 737 732) is the national domestic, family and sexual violence counselling, information and support service.

Visit 1800 Respect here: https://www.1800respect.org.au/

Or call 1800RESPECT (1800 737 732)

National Legal Aid

National Legal Aid (NLA) represents the directors of the eight state and territory legal aid commissions in Australia.

The legal aid commissions are independent statutory bodies that provide legal assistance services to the public, with a particular focus on the needs of people who are economically and/or socially disadvantaged.

Visit National Legal Aid here: https://www.nationallegalaid.org/