The ACOSS Policy Webinar Series: COVID-19 Recovery is a calendar of virtual webinar events.
Each instalment will take a deep dive into a particular policy area with a focus on challenges presented as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, and opportunities in achieving systemic change.
This series is proudly sponsored by HESTA.
12:00PM AEST, 12 October 2020
ACOSS Post Budget Event is a key annual event for civil society and the community services sector providing a critical opportunity for attendees to receive detailed briefings on key budget measures and their likely impacts on people experiencing poverty and inequality.
As ACOSS will be attending the Sydney Budget Lock-Up due to COVID-19 precautions, we are planning to host a press conference in Sydney the day after the Budget and are looking into supporting a potential Canberra press conference to also be held the day after the Budget.
ACOSS also plans to distribute a media alert listing media contacts for CEOs who are available for the Budget response outside Sydney and Canberra.
For more information or if you would like to be included in the press conferences or alert, please contact ACOSS Director Media and Communications Monique Vandeleur | 0419 626 155 | [email protected]
ACOSS Policy Webinar Series: COVID-19 Recovery
- Impacts on International Students – Webinar Recording
- Moving Forward, not snapping back: Jobseeker Payment beyond – Webinar Recording
- Community Leadership in Times of Crisis – Lessons Learnt
- Is COVID-19 embedding or reducing inequality? Inequality in Australia 2020
- ACOSS Member Budget Literacy Training
- RTR: Campaign Action Meeting
- Women and the Media Clinic: Getting your story covered