National Membership of ACOSS is available to national organisations with an active interest in promoting social welfare. National Members have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting, including the election of ACOSS Board Members.
Staff of National Members may receive the following member services:
- ACOSS Daily Bulletin
- Appointment as representative to any or all of the eight ACOSS Policy and Advocacy Networks
- Invitations and discounts to special events
- Opportunities to participate in member-only briefings on key policies and events e.g the Federal Budget
- ACOSS CEO Updates, major campaign updates and Media Releases (emailed)
- Free advertising of jobs and events on our website
- Access to professional development scholarships for staff
Please note that membership applications will be considered by the ACOSS Board. Applicants will be notified of a result as soon as possible.
Successful applicants’ membership fees will be invoiced upon acceptance.
Please complete the form below. If you have any questions, contact us.
For information on how the annual income of members is determined, see the ACOSS Membership Income Assessment Guidelines.
|Annual Income Tier||Annual National Organisation Member Fee|
|$100,000 – $250,000||$850|
|$250,000 – $500,000||$1,370|
|$500,000 – $1m||$2,290|
|$1m – $2m||$3,660|
|$2m – $4m||$5,130|
|$4m – $7m||$7,140|
|$7m – $11m||$9,140|
|$11m – $16m||$10,270|
|$16m – $100m||$13,710|