When: Monday, 15 May 2016
Time: 7.30-10.00am, Sydney time
Venue: Aerial UTS Function Centre Level 7, Building 10, 235 Jones Street Ultimo
Federal Treasurer Scott Morrison will address the ACOSS Post Budget Breakfast on Monday 15 May 2017. He will discuss the impacts of the Federal Budget from the perspective of people experiencing poverty and disadvantage, and the community organisations who support them.
ACOSS CEO Cassandra Goldie will present the views of the community sector, which will be followed by a dynamic panel of high profile commentators, community, business and union representatives, to be chaired by Patricia Karvelas from ABC Radio National and Sky News Australia.
• Dr Jackie Huggins AM, Co-Chair of the National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples
• Dr John Hewson AM, economic expert, company director and former leader of the Liberal Party of Australia
• Laura Tingle, political editor, Australian Financial Review
• Heather Ridout AO, company director, Former CEO of Australian Industry Group
• Marcus Spiller, principle partner and director of SGS Economics and Planning
• Nadine Flood, national secretary, Community and Public Sector Union
ACOSS Media Contact: 0419 626 155
Note to Media: To obtain media pass please contact our media team on 0419 626 155.
For more information: