- Join a passionate and enthusiastic team
- Enjoy valuable and meaningful work empowering the community
- Bring your feminist energy to work and make a difference
ABOUT YWCA AUSTRALIA
YWCA Australia is a feminist not-for-profit organisation focused on improving gender equality for women, young women and girls. Together we challenge the systems, structures and policies that act as barriers to women, especially young women, achieving their full potential.
Our evidence-based programs and services aim to be inclusive of all women and offer support with housing, homelessness, safety and wellbeing. We aim to positively impact the lives of more than two million women, young women and girls by the end of 2023.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a dedicated Events & Fundraising Manager to join our Communications Team. This role is offered on a full time basis and is based in our Sydney or Melbourne office.
The Events & Fundraising Manager will lead activities to generate revenue while promoting the vision and purpose of YWCA Australia. The Manager works collaboratively across the Communications Team and internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement a national plan for events and fundraising, which engages donors, corporate partners and members and ultimately increases their contribution towards our work.
The ideal applicant we are seeking will have:
- Demonstrated experience working in fundraising, corporate partnerships and events
- Demonstrated success in achieving financial targets for fundraising
- Demonstrated positive attitude with ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrated team player and leader with a creative work ethic
- Relevant qualifications such as business, events management, marketing or communications
- Support and understanding of feminism and gender equality
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Results focused, self-motivated and a self-starter who goes above and beyond
- Ability to meet interstate travel requirements.
This position will require the applicant to satisfactorily complete a national criminal history record check and hold the relevant state based working with vulnerable persons permit prior to employment
Please address the selection criteria in a Cover Letter to be considered for this position.
INTERESTED? APPLY ONLINE TODAY VIA LINK BELOW:
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday, 6 December 2019.