Election year campaigning: how can our voice be heard?
- What are the important social policy issues we want at the heart of this year’s federal election?
- How can we ensure they are front and centre of election debates?
- How do we campaign in an election year?
- How do we get our voices heard?
- What communications strategies can we implement?
- What tools are available to deliver our messages?
- And how can we engage people at the grass roots level to be involved in the process and have their voices heard?
Chris Twomey | Director Social Policy | WACOSS
Noriko Wynn | Policy & Communications Officer |Conservation Council of SA – View Presentation
Ben Teoh | Content and Community Coordinator | Connecting Up – View Presentation
Marnie Round | Communications Officer | SACOSS
Fernando de Freitas | Media & Communications Coordinator | ACOSS
Uniting Communities | Room: Way Hall
Address: Level 1 | 10 Pitt Street | Adelaide
Supported by: Uniting Communities
SACOSS – South Australian Council of Social Service (Marnie Round)
ACOSS – Australian Council of Social Service (Fernando de Freitas)
References [ + ]