- Working for a national feminist organisation (NGO)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary Sacrifice/FBT benefits
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a dedicated Team Leader to join our – Homelessness Services Team. This role is offered on a full time basis on a maximum term contract ending on 30 June 2020 and is based in our 66 Wentworth Street, Sydney office.
The Team Leader manages the development, delivery and effectiveness of our Homelessness services. This key role will ensure the smooth delivery of homelessness programs against contractual obligations. The Team Leader’s responsibilities include people and financial management, delivery against agreed outcomes, reporting and coordination of funder relationships within a continuous quality improvement framework. Working closely with the Regional Manager, the Team Leader will manage and develop relationships and partnering opportunities with key community stakeholders.
About YWCA Australia
YWCA Australia is a feminist not-for-profit organisation focused on improving gender equality for women, young women and girls. Together we challenge the systems, structures and policies that act as barriers to women, especially young women, achieving their full potential.
Our evidence-based programs and services aim to be inclusive of all women and offer support with housing, homelessness, safety and wellbeing. We aim to positively impact the lives of more than two million women, young women and girls by the end of 2023.
How to Apply
- Download the full Position Description from www.ywca.org.au/rewarding-careers
- Create a Cover Letter addressing how you meet the Selection Criteria (Qualifications, Experience and Attitude) listed in the Position Description
- Send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , stating the position title in the subject line
- Please note: only candidates addressing the selection criteria will be considered for the position
Applications close: Friday 24 May 2019 (role to start 1 July 2019). Interviews will take place the week beginning 27 May.
This position will require the applicant to satisfactorily complete a national criminal history record check and hold the relevant state based working with vulnerable persons permit prior to employment