21st – 23rd November – 2017, Swissôtel Sydney
Identifying, analysing and improving the gaps in service delivery models following the NDIS implementation
The National Disability Insurance Scheme means big change in the way people with a disability are cared for in Australia.
This is a critical time for disability service providers, who must be ready to adapt their service delivery models to accommodate and overcome new pressures. As the scheme transitions to full roll-out across Australia, strategic business planning is more essential than ever and sustainability must be assessed. The Improving NDIS Service Delivery Outcomes forum is about evaluating the successes and shortfalls of the NDIS, and examining the gaps to be filled in the move towards more individualised, person-centric disability services.
Attend this practical forum and gain insights into:
- Overcoming operational, financial and administrative obstacles with practical solutions
- Differentiating service delivery models for market cut-through
- Navigating the shortfalls of the NDIS to guarantee your organisation’s financial sustainability
- Leading case studies from NDIS service providers discussing successful transition plans
- Attracting and retaining clients through person-centered service delivery
Please click here to download the event programme.
For more information or to register on, please contact Akolade on:
Phone: 02 9247 6000
Fax: 02 9247 6333
Email: [email protected]
Register Online Now – http://bit.ly/NFP12WPXACO
Please reference VIP code WPXACO