- There have been a number of changes to mutual obligations for income support payments. See our overview for latest developments
- For community sector updates specific to the situation in Victoria, please visit the VCOSS COVID-19 page
- For information on the updated restrictions in Victoria, please visit the Victorian DHSS restrictions webpage
- Read ACOSS’s response to the Federal Budget in our Post-Budget Briefing Media Release
- FECCA has collated a range of multilingual materials from verified sources to assist non-English speakers to learn more about COVID-19
- We continue to host fortnightly ACOSS National CEO Network calls (open to ACOSS National Organisation Members). For details, contact [email protected]
Find our latest COVID-19 Policy briefs, videos, submissions and other documents on income support, employment, housing, the community sector and the economy.
The ACOSS Community Hub is a fortnightly e-newsletter that aims to promote communication and connection across the community sector as we find ourselves physically distant. It includes crucial work from the sector, important news from our members, key resources and events.
Our members across the community sector are working tirelessly to support people though this crisis. The community sector provides essential services, including housing, food, health, counselling, domestic violence and legal services.
The Councils of Social Service Network is advocating for people at risk and the community sector at the state and territory level. Many are also providing resources for the community sector.
We are developing Member Resources to assist organisations in making the rapid responses required to keep staff in jobs and service delivery on track.
A simple guide to accessing payments and where to find more help.
If you or someone you know needs support, visit Ask Izzy for information on services, including housing, food, health, counselling, domestic violence and legal services, in your area.