- ACOSS on Budget 2015: Better direction but lower income earners still doing the heavy lifting
- Community sector response to Federal Budget - doorstop
- New child care investment welcome, but overall package is unbalanced and unfair
- Budget must not forget the unemployed: 83% don’t have enough to live on
- Payment adequacy: a view from those relying on social security payments
- Reform of childcare and family payments
- ACOSS submission to DSS inquiry on community service tendering process
- ACOSS Tax Talks 2. Fuel on the fire: negative gearing, capital gains tax & housing affordability.